Find us at:
View on map
Cumulus Coast is an action-packed residential programme tailored to your requirements, with 24 hour on-site pastoral care.
Cumulus Coast is an action-packed residential programme tailored to your requirements, fully supported by our office team.
Programmes can include coasteering, waterpark, mud run, kayaking, mackerel fishing, rock-climbing & abseiling. The perfect choice for a school trip or leavers’ camp, fun and educational, the 3, 4 or 5 day programmes encourage students to enjoy and explore the great outdoors.
Set in a secluded camp on the edge of Poole Harbour, with 24 hour on-site pastoral care, each programme combines traditional bushcraft with exciting adventure activities with all meals cooked on camp. As a Jurassic Coast Trust Business Partner, fun educational sessions are also available to incorporate added depth to your programme if you choose.
Adventure Activity Days also available - ask for details.
- Key Stages
Key stage 2,
Key stage 3,
- Risk Assessment Category
- Risk Assessment Available?
- Yes - available online via the website as well as by post or email on request
- DBS Certified Staff
- DBS Disclosure
- Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge
- Expires: 2020-11-08 00:00:00
- Annual opening times
- April - October
- Free Pre-Visits
- Suggested visit length: 3, 4 or 5 days
- Kit required
- Kit Details
- Kit provided
- Suitable for disabled/SEND needs
- Group Size
- 20 - 120
- Group Rates
- We offer bespoke residentials so the rates vary depending on individual programmes, typically from £165.00 to £345.00pp
- Coach park, picnic area, toilets; we aim to include all and advise discussing with the venue prior to booking
- "First Class! I'd just like to say a huge thank you for last week. Children (and adults) greatly enjoyed the experience and have arrived back at school full of stories and just about recovered from the week. Please thank Havi, Beth and Nathan on our behalf; the care that the children received was first class. We look forward to seeing you next year.” - Rachel, Aldenham School, May 2018
"I just wanted to drop you a quick email to say what a fantastic time we all had with you guys at Cumulus. Despite the rain we were all buzzing on our return. Please pass on our sincere thanks to Roxy, SJ, Tom and the rest of the team there. They were all great. I asked the kids to write a brief sentence or two about the trip…
“This was the best experience ever!”
“The food was so tasty!”
“I loved the songs and rhymes”
“Staff were amazing”
So many great comments. I have had so many positive e-mails from parents about the trip. So, again thank you so much." - Sian, Bromsgrove School, Yr 6, June 2017
- Physical Education
- Rivers and coasts