Find us at:
View on map
World of Country Life
World of Country Life offers a cross-curricular learning outside the classroom experience that brings learning to life!
A cross-curricular LOtC experience that brings learning to life!
Whether you want to lead your own visit around the park or follow a bespoke programme with cross-curricular worksheets, we can arrange the visit you want.
With a variety of domestic and farm animals as well as the Museum of Farming, Memory Lane and Hall of Transport, a visit to World of County Life opens up a whole world of learning that covers the new National Curriculum requirements.
It's your visit how you want it...
- Programmes covering EYFS, KS1 & KS2
- Bespoke programmes
- Cross-curricular worksheets
- Full Risk Assessment pack available
- Indoor & outdoor classrooms available
- Special group rate and a free adult with every 5 paying students!
- Just 20 minutes from Exeter
- Free coach parking
- We can arrange a discounted coach as part of the package
- Age suitability
5 - 11 years
- Key Stages
Key stage 1,
Key stage 2,
- Risk Assessment Category
- Risk Assessment Available?
- By email, By post
- DBS Certified Staff
- DBS Disclosure
- Annual opening times
- February half term - October half term
- Daily opening times
- 9am - 5pm
- Free Pre-Visits
- Suggested visit length: Full day
- Resources Provided
- Resources Details
- Worksheets and teacher resources pack
- Suitable for disabled/SEND needs
- Group Size
- no limit
- Group Rates
- £10.50 per child (2019 rate)
- Coach park, café, toilets, picnic area
- "We would like to express our sincere thanks for the amazing day we all had! Every single child has come away with a wonderful memory of the day, whether it be the excitement of feeding the deer on the deer train, watching the old machinery work in the gallery or enjoying the many slides and play areas.
We would also like to thank you for your support in organising the trip. You... allowed us to visit prior to the trip to risk assess and familiarise ourselves with the layout of the farm and you kept in contact about timings and special arrangements.
We cannot fault you in any way".
- Year 1 and Year 2 teachers, Winkleigh Primary School, Devon
- Physical Education
- Hands on history
- World War 2
- Wildlife and nature